Monday, September 17, 2012

One day my family decided to move to another town. I was really excited about that. New place, new people that is what I needed that moment. With no doubts I can call myself a self-confident girl, that is why I was pretty sure that I will not have problems with striking up a relations with my new classmates. The first day was so common that will not even describe this. Everyone was friendly and and helpful and I exchanged phone numbers and other contact information with a lot of people this day.
When I came home I felt tired, but satisfied with overpast day and started chatting with my new acquaintances. Suddenly, some handsome guy posted me a message not so unusual, but certainly not just polite.
N: ''Where do you live?''
Me: ''Opposite Matthews house. You?''
N: ''Opposite Matthews house.''
Me: ''No way! You are a liar.''
N: ''Wow, that’s heartless, calling me a liar.''
Me: ''Oh, I have a heart. I’m not sure about you though.''
N: '''BRB.''
Two minutes later, my on-door speakerphone rings, and it is him telling me to go outside. I can see him walking up to me. Then he stops near me and pulls out a stethoscope. He puts the earpieces on me and points the listening part to his heart to let me listen to his heartbeats. I listen for a couple of seconds.
N: ''Can you hear it? Do you still think I’m heartless?''
Now we are 18 months together. Studying in the same university and planning our future together. After a while he confessed that he is so glad that his family kept the stethoscope in the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment