Thursday, September 15, 2011

The letter of application.

Dear Sir/Madam,


I would like to apply for the position of the translator which I saw advertised in Daily news. One of my reasons for applying is my concernment in foreign languages. I would like to become a linguist so it could be much easier to work after practicing and proving my language skills as a translator.

I am 16 years old and I am from quite small Baltic country Estonia. And I live in Tallinn, which is beautiful, historical capital of this country.
At present I am a student at faculty of Linguistics and Intercultural Communication.
I have a reasonable command of English, Russian, French and Estonian languages.
I have a good knowledge of computers, but I regret I had no experience of translating some persons orally, only in written form.
For the last years I have been studying and having a dancing trainings. So I have a good experience of communicating with people of other countries, because of having dancing competitions in foreign countries.
Now a little bit about my character. I feel I would be suitable for this job, because I am sociable, positive person and I like to work with interesting people, I am also curious and I always like to learn something new.

I would be able to attend an interview from 15 September from 17,00 till 21,00 o'clock. I hope you consider my application.
I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.



Yours faithfully,
Pakk Valeria

No comments:

Post a Comment