Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Racism.


Hello, Lizzy


Today I had been reading some articles about a racism. And I am writing to you to complain about what a horrible time had to overcome our previous generations. That was really interesting to learn more about some historical events somehow connected to racism, because it is important and widespread social problem nowadays too.

For example one really touching story was about Japanese-American Internment Camps. Which is narrating that Japanese were put in these camps, not because they had been tried and found guilty of something, but because either they or their parents or ancestors were from Japan and, as such, they were deemed a "threat" to national security. People were forced to leave their homes, people they love, abandon their businesses and survive for years in places not deputed to living, with no conditions at all.

I am really impressed and full of energy and disaffection to tell you that I am against manipulations like this. I am not supporting neither racism nor nazism. In my opinion all nations and races have the right to exist. We all are different, so we should be interested in each other or even though be patient and tolerant according to other cultures and customs. Human potential does not depend on the skin colour, so everyone has an opportunity to develop and to be a part of modern society, if it was not possible in the past.

I am looking foward to hearing from you soon. Share me your thoughts on this topic.


Sincerely

Pakk Valeria

No comments:

Post a Comment