Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Letter.

Mrs Sarah Jones
20 Red Street
London GT1 5EU

November 6th 2011

Dear Sarah,
Thank you so much for coming to our school to give a talk about the culture of Great Britain. It was really interesting and cognitive for our pupils, and I have no doubt that this knowledge will be useful for them in the future.

I am writing to tell you that you left you case with some documents in our school wardrobe. Recently I have found that and I wanted to inform you about the loss at once, but I have not got the right contacts of yours. I have therefore tried to telephone you on several occasions, but the number you gave us did not work. I also sent an email for your email address, but I did not get the reply, so after a couple of days I decided to use a post, hoping that way to get a connection with you.

I would be grateful if you could get in touch with me on telephone number or email as soon as you can.


Yours sincerely,

Valeria Pakk

No comments:

Post a Comment