Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to reduce stress? | Letter for principal

Dear Sir,


I am writing to tell you about the things, that I had figure out studying in your school. Everyone knows, that schooling is really difficult process and all the pupils often feel stress. Some of them feel it from time to time, some get read of eat only after leaving the school.(Especially primary school students who are not used to cope with that.)
And now I am going to share my opinion about how to reduce stress.
First of all I would say that we need a little bit more time for the rest and of course the place where we can fully relax not to stay in that noisy, narrow corridor which is always full of children. Some of us have an extra lessons or even some hobbies or work too and it is usually necessary to have a look through your homework to feel more ready. Secondly, I would like our teacher inform us better what is going to be in our test works, because you really feel more confident when you know exactly what kind of exercises you have to cope with not waste the time learning needless facts.
And additionally I think that teachers have to be more understanding, because sharing your thoughts, fears and problems with him or her helps to reduce stress and to be afraid of nothing.
I am looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible. Hope that you will agree and help me to make some of this suggestions real.



Yours faithfully,
Pakk Valeria

No comments:

Post a Comment